what is in a name

I can tell you most of the PC names for everything I can tell you exactly how I identify at this moment. It isn't something I have to think about mainly cause every single year as a student affairs person you have to list in order what idenities are important to me. A person with a disability is always high on my list.

If I am of an idenity and I know you are of the same I use my word to refer to you usually and if not then I refer to you as how you identify your self. I never try and change how you identify yourself. I might explain why I identify the way I do or ask why you identify that way. I might tell someone who isn't of the group how the pc way is to identify, exspecially if they are offensive. I never though say you should identify as x cause it is your idenity not mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pity and inspiration

Comments on writing and spelling

What is my reaction to cities opting out of the bus system?