1) Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman 370pg This was a really good book about the underworld of London I really enjoyed it this is the first of the suggested books by my cousins and I have to say almost every book they suggested I liked.
2) Sex Wars by Marge Piercy 411pg This was an interesting book about the 1910s and a fictional potrayal of women's rights I read it for a book group and really enjoyed it.
3) The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey 487 Another cousin recomended book. I have quickly found out I love Mercedes Lackey I find her to be quick and entertaining reads. I also love that she has primarly female leads.
4) The Real Wizard of Oz: The Life and Times of L. Frank Baum by Rebecca LonCraine 329pg I really enjoyed this book learned L frank balm was a suffergete
5) Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer 280pg I found this just ok it was quick and sort of interesting but for how everyone else was talking about it I thought it would be way better.
6) Dreamers of the Day by Mary Doria Russell: 253pg This was boring it didn't make a lot of sense
7) Stardust by Neil Gaiman 250pg I really enjoyed this book it was a fun quick book.
8) The House of Dies Drear by Virginia Hamilton 279pg This is a book i reread while tutoring I enjoyed it when I was ten and I think I enoyed it more now.
9) The Alchemaster's Apprentice by Walter Moers 372pg This was like a Dr. Seuss book for adults it is a little crazy but well done and I couldn't put it down.
10)Shanghai Girls by Lisa See 314pg I really like Lisa See I find her books to be realy interesting and has a lot of female charaters.
11)The Other Wind by Ursula K Le Guin 246pg I found this book to be slow and hard to get through it was a short book but took me longer than most of the longer books I read.
12) Education and Identity by Arthur W. Chickering and Linda Reisser 542pg This is a student affairs book I had been meaning to read it was as expected.
13)Eragon by Christopher Paolini 509pg I really enjoyed this book another cousin recomendation it was fun and a quick read.
14) The View from Castle Rock by Alice Munro 349pg BORING
15) A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K Le Guin 205pg See above on Ursula Le Guin I realized I read the first book out of order and I thought I would try again bad decision.
16) Arrows of the Queen by Mercedes Lackey 320pg I love Mercedes Lackey
17)Artemis Fowl:The Artic Incident by Eoin Colfer 277pg See othere Artemis Fowl book fun but not amazing
18)The Lightning Theif by Rick Riordan 377pg I love percy jackson they are like books taylor made for me!!!
19)The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan 279pg same as above
20)The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan 312pg same as above
21)Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks 565pg I enjoyed this book better then the first in this series.
22)The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows 278pg I enjoyed this book everything a good book should have and really interesting
23)Flora Segunda by Ysabeau S. Wilce 431pg The fantasy world in this book was cool but hard to understand so the author needed more detail.
24) Alive on the Andrea Doria by Pierette Simpson 312pg HORRIBLE
25) The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan 361pg I love percy Jackson
26) The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan 381pg Same as above
27) Grand River and Joy by Susan Messer 230pg I thought this was okay, it was sorta interesting being that it is about detroit
28) Ugliea by Scott Weaterfeild 425pg I really enjoy these books sorta like a girl version of 1984
29) Eldest by Christopher Paolini 705pg same as Eargon
30) Brisingr by Christopher Paolini 763pg Same as Eargon
31)Arrows Fall by Mercedes Lackey 319pg love mercedes lacky
32)Alana by Tamora Pierce 274pg Okay but not as good as some of the other books I read this year... but this year I think I read more good books this year then I have in like the last 10.
33)In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce 209pg same as above
34)The Woman Who Rides Like a Man by Tamora Pierce 253pg same as above
35)Pretties by Scott Westerfield 370pg These are about like a disutopian style based on plastic surgery I loved it.
36) Joust by Mercedes Lackey 373pg I love all the Mercedes lackey books and I feel like i am jsut starting to read her books
37) The 131/2 lives of Captain Bluebear a novel by Walter Moers 703pg I find this to be more of a dr. seuss for adults, it is like nothing I have ever seen.
38) On Boxing by Joyce Carol Oats 118pg I was suprised how much I like this book so much, I just read it cause I was tutoring a boxer
39) Specials by Scott Westerfeld 372pg This is the sqeul of the pretties it is pretty entertaining.
40) Alta by Mercedes Lackey 402pg Dragon rider is pretty amazing.
41) Sanctuary by Mercedes Lackey 306pg I enjoy Mercedes lackey a lot this series is a little different ones then the other ones as it is with dragon riders and not horses
42) The Law of Nines by Terry Goodkind 502pg This is the new book in the sword of truth author it is a little different as it is set in our world which is wierd and the ending was really ubrupt so I don't know.
43) Winds of Fate by Mercedes Lackey 385pg love Mercedes Lackey
44) Storm Warning by Mercedes Lackey 428pg Love Mercedes Lackey
45) Winds of Fury by Mercedes Lackey 387pg Love Mercedes Lackey
46) Winds of Change by Mercedes Lackey 402pg Love Mercedes Lackey
47)Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris 292pg I found this to be pretty entertaining not amazing but fun
48)The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger 546pg I really enjoyed this book a lot
49) A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle 245pg I was disappointed in this book I thought it would be better
50) The Help by Kathryn Stockett 451pg This book was okay
51) The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan 516pg I like this book it is an egyptian god universe and it is really fun
52) The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan 557pg I found this book to really keep my attention
53) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling 309pg reread for the movie
54) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling 652pg Reread for the movie
55)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J. K. Rowling 750pg reread for the movie
56)Replay by Ken Grimwood 311pg This was a really unqiue book that I enjoyed a lot
57) Dreams of My Father by Barack Obama 442pg I was suprised how good this book was. It really kept my attention and is the best book i have read about someone who is both black and white
58)Beatruce and Virgil by Yann Martel 210pg=22,798pg This book was wierd but really good and entertaining but also really depressing.