How is your wonderful daughter

I always have this ability to win over teachers. It is something I always find very odd. I think because most times even though I win them over to allow for accomodations it is always for me this sense of they hated me. I never know if it is easier if the teacher is always mean. I think it is harder to see the hate for a teacher who was soo mean but who changes and become better. I know this is a better scenerio, but it makes you feel like if even good teachers don't get it well what is it about you that makes them first hate.

I have this talent, I think it is a coping mechanism to make teachers see that I need the help. The more people push me down the more I want to prove that I am a good kid and I need the help. That I am not lying I am not faking this is who I am. This is who I am meant to be. This is how it all works, and I always wonder how the people who kept fighting them who made them made who gave up. How man of these teachers just would of kept making thier lives hell. My mom saw one of these teachers the big bad in my opinon of teachers ask her how her wonderful daughter is. My mom didn't recognize her then was disgusted later. It is a wierd thing you have the teacher who gives me nightmares be someone who says I am wonderful?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pity and inspiration

What is my reaction to cities opting out of the bus system?

Comments on writing and spelling