Disclosure

So I gave a disability presentation for one of my nondisability interviews. If you have been on any college interviews you know they are really long like 8am-5pm and they usually make you do a presentation or some kinda interactive thing. They said to do something you were most passionate about so that has got to be it right I don't know what that says about me. I really enjoied doing the presentations I love presentations. I never know if it is good to do disability presentations to become the disability girl. I guess it is always that question, there are sometimes I say a disability thing and I know instantly that I shouldn't of disclosed and then sometimes I know instantly it was a good idea it is a wierd thing I guess it is who I am right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pity and inspiration

What is my reaction to cities opting out of the bus system?

Comments on writing and spelling