inadvertanly outed someone to herself

So I am working with a kid who was getting medicine for ADHD so I thought she would know. She didn't so I told her she did. I don't know if this is good or bad. I am very confused by this.... I brought it up because as she is telling me letters move on a page I think oh we should start reading percy jackson I bet she would like it. So I start talking about it and go oh he has ADHD and dyslexia like we do. She goes like what.... I realize I put my foot in my mouth but with a little kid do you say it. I don't feel it is my decision to say. However my mom read me my documentation when I was 6..... so I guess I don't really think of it as being bad. It was a bad tutoring day. She was having a bad disability day and I was having a I am really tired day. Not a good combination, I hope saturday is better.

Comments

  1. Oops. I wonder if her parents care if she knows. Hopefully they won't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pity and inspiration

What is my reaction to cities opting out of the bus system?

Comments on writing and spelling