It's a bad dyselxic day

So I can never remember any numbers and it looks like I inverted numbers again in a bank issue I am having and I just moved to a place where my bank is not. So I either have to drive out of state or find some other way to resolve it. I am so pissed first at myself, cause I can't belive I did this and I should of taken care of this before I moved but I kept telling myself well maybe I will just wait till I move again, but being that I invert everything wrong I am not suprised I did.  I feel so stupid, I can be all happy go lucky disability girl most the time but sometimes you just have a bad disability day.

Now I am sure it sounds like i stole my own idenity or something stupid to my bank. I don't mean to. I didn't mean to invert, I didn't mean to not switch my adress yet, I just want to get this resolved. Everything that could of gone wrong has gone wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pity and inspiration

What is my reaction to cities opting out of the bus system?

Comments on writing and spelling