I love to talk about disability postively I love it. I love disability culture and pride and ability and adaption. I love everything about it. I see it in shades of light and contrast. I love the beauty of adaption. I know it is wierd but it is me it is who I am. I am constantly reminded of the pity orientaion of most people who work with people with disability. I keep getting scared that I will catch this view point. I look at oppression all the time I work on the ebs and flows of oppression of people with disabilities when to stand up to it when not to. I look at a fight of access as something truely intigrated in life.

I think that because eventually everyone will probably gain a disability and usually it is something that happens later in life it is something most people feel they know. I keep going to this place of complete support for people with disability and I don't know how else to talk about it. I think of this room this place where I feel so accepted by people with disabilities and i think of my friends of my activists and I think of my self in this moderate term because I don't tend to be the one to go to the protests I am the one who sits back and tries to constantly work with in the system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pity and inspiration

Comments on writing and spelling

What is my reaction to cities opting out of the bus system?